I came across this Tarot spread on Pinterest a few months ago about interviewing my Tarot cards, & it immediately fascinated me. While some of you may believe that inanimate objects don’t have a soul or energy, considering that I use my cards almost every day as a tool to channel my intuition, I consider my Tarot card decks to be more of a co-worker or even a business partner, unlike a desk or office chair. With that in mind, it seems only natural to want to do an interview with them.
My Interview with my Modern Witch Tarot Deck
- The Deck (Queen of Wands)
- My Modern Witch Tarot deck is bold, intuitive, & in touch with both dark & light energies.
- How the deck wants to be used (The World)
- It wants to travel the world with me to help humanity close out their toxic cycles & heal their hearts.
- What the deck thinks of You (Nine of Cups reversed)
- My deck thinks I focus on teaching others how to improve their inner happiness right now. It also thinks I’m manifesting for the good of everyone in the world rather than focusing on what I want right now.
- Collaboration (Two of Pentacles)
- It wants to collaborate by keeping my priorities in alignment. It wants me to ensure I manage my time & adapt as needed.
- Mindset (Three of Pentacles)
- My deck’s mindset is collaborative. It’s open to the implementation of new Tarot decks & practices as I continue to learn.
- Cleansing (Knight of Pentacles)
- It encourages me to cleanse by working hard to stay productive, but it also wants me to establish a routine, be conservative with my energy, & rest as needed.
- Meditation (Four of Swords)
- It wants me to rest, relax, & meditate. Whenever I’m feeling overwhelmed, I need to remember to relax.
- Ritual (Five of Pentacles reversed)
- By rejecting my gifts in the past, I went through a spiritual awakening, to bring myself out of spiritual poverty.
My Interview with my Tarot of Sexual Magic Deck
- The Deck (Queen of Wands)
- My Tarot of Sexual Magic deck is fiery, passionate, & expressive.
- How the Deck wants to be used (Temperance reversed)
- It wants to help individuals self-heal by encouraging balancing their emotions.
- What the Deck thinks of you (The Fool)
- My deck sees me as confident, positive, & unstoppable. Conflict & haters can’t shake me anymore. I know who I am, what is for me, & what is not.
- Collaboration (Three of Chalices reversed)
- It does not want to collaborate with other Tarot decks. It only wants to work with the necessary oracle cards to help individuals face their problems & break toxic behaviors.
- Mindset (The Sun)
- My deck is filled with positivity & good vibes. It wants to help bring happiness to others.
- Cleansing (Seven of Swords)
- It wants to inspire individuals to move on to happier days after betrayal. It only takes courage to embrace the next chapter towards their new freedom.
- Meditation (Seven of Chalices)
- My deck wants to remind me to take things slowly. My intuition will continue to blossom over time.
- Ritual (The Moon)
- It wants to be recharged under the Full Moon, & it wants to be used regularly around the lunar calendar.
The Overall Outcome
Overall, interviewing my Tarot card decks was very enlightening. It’s fascinating that both of my Tarot decks identify as the Queen of Swords. I do hope to buy more Tarot & Oracle decks in the future. I know that each deck will be different & want to be used in different ways, so I’m very eager to interview all my future decks too.
Do you read Tarot or use Oracle cards? Have you interviewed your cards or would you consider interviewing them in the future? Let me know in a comment below.